Organizer: Steve Heron (Organizer)
Map: Rockwood Park
Pre-registration is requested to help the organizers prepare sufficient material. Pre-register by June 21st and benefit from a reduction in fees. Register online or by email with the organizer : email@example.com. Race fees will be collected on-site.
- Club/Group (if a member)
- SportIdent serial number (if available)
- Course 1 (1-2km): Beginner. A good introductory course for beginners. Controls are located along trails.
- Course 2 (2-3km): Novice. The controls are located near, but mostly off the trails. Use the trails to make your way around the course.
- Intermediate to Advanced: Once course with three loops (a bit under 2km per loop). The controls are located off the trails. Good map reading skills are an asset.
- One Loop: Easiest loop, with major catching features.
- Two Loops: Pick any two of three loops
- Three Loops: The whole enchilada!
First start Noon or as soon as registration is complete.
Registration Fees will be collected at the meet site. Pre-registration rates will be collected for anyone who registers here or by email. On site registration available from 11:00am.
|Juniors (under 20)||$10||$5|
|Groups/teams (suggest no more than 3-4 per team)||$10/teammate||$5/teammate|
(Pre-registration for meets is strongly encouraged. Pre-registered participants are also guaranteed a pre-printed map.)
What should I bring? Wear something comfortable that you don't mind getting a little dirty! You might want to consider a change of shoes and socks! If it's wet outside, you might need a complete change of clothes! Compass and whistle are mandatory for all ONB events (whistles may be for sale at registration).
Start/Finish located near the Rockwood Stables parking lot.
- Enter at the main Rockwood Park entrance and pass the Lily Lake Pavillion.
- At the Duck Pond, proceed to the left past the Interpretation center and RV campgrounds.
Note about Electronic Timing
SportIdentTM electronic timing equipment is used at all ONB events. Participants who do not have a SportIdentTM device will be provided with one. If the device is lost, there will be a $40 charge to recover the cost of the device.