Organizer: Steve Heron (Organizer)
- Time limit: 75 minutes
- Night event: using reflective control markers
- Score format: collect as many controls as possible in any order within the time limit
- Points awarded for each control found (penalties for going over-time)
Pre-registration is required to help the organizers prepare sufficient material. Register here or by email with the organizer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please provide:
- Name(s) of all Participants; Birth Year (for our insurer)
- Team Name (optional)
- Club/Organization (ONB, 1st Somewhere Scouts, etc)
- Course: Score-O
- SportIdent serial number (if available)
- In order to reduce congestion at the registration area, please print and pre-fill the paperwork required by our insurers:
What should I bring?
- A working light source (flashlight, headlamp, etc) is mandatory for this event!
- This is a timed event, so a watch or other time source is required.
- Compass and whistle are mandatory for all ONB events (whistles may be available for sale at registration).
- Dress for the weather but wear something comfortable that you don't mind getting a little dirty! You might want to consider a change of shoes and socks! If it's wet, you might need a complete change of clothes!
- Enter off Hwy 105 at the main park entrance
- Proceed right to the campground entrance (not left to the golf course)
- Parking lot on the left adjacent to registration building
- Follow signs to ONB registration inside campground